Japanese Aojiru Drink Packets | Green Barley and Chia Seeds (2.5g ✕ 40 Packets)
- Comes in easy to go packets so you can add to water or juice where ever you are!
- Made in Japan
- Made with Aojiru, Green Barley Grass, Chia Seeds, Chlorella Powder, Bitter Gourd, and Kale with lactic acid bacteria.
- Easy to drink with a light Banana flavor
- Vitamins, minerals and fiber are easily absorbed
- High in antioxidant content
- Low in sugar content and calories
- Aojiru is a good source of dietary fiber
- Vitamins, minerals and fiber are easily absorbed; High in antioxidant content, good for anti-aging; Low in sugar content and calories.
- Aojiru is a good source of dietary fiber that may help you prevent constipation as well as increase your metabolism, give you lustrous skin, and boost immunity in your body.
Return & Refund
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. ... Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Shipping is non-refundable and customer must pay their own shipping to return their item.
Our fastest domestic shipping service, Priority Mail Express® delivers 7 days a week, 365 days a year (with limited exceptions). Overnight delivery is available to most U.S. addresses and PO Boxes™2 with a money-back guarantee.
In addition to its good cost performance, it has almost no powder-iness and is very easy to drink. It's also less sweet, so I think it's better to drink it gulp with water rather than mixing it with milk. It will be my third order on repeat.
I've had Aojiru before and I know that it's supposed to be healthy but taste bad. A Japanese friend told me that this is an aojiru that actually tastes good and since then, I take this regularly. It tastes great. It's a little sweet and you can also taste the bitterness that you expect in aojiru. I would recommend it to anyone!
I have to say that this product is great, not too sweet I couldn't even taste the banana.. My kids love it also, so that's a plus.
I was surprised by the light banana flavor, honestly wasn't sure if I would like it but its really good. I like that I am getting way more nutrients in my diet now and the little packets make it easy to take to work or anywhere. It's probably great in a smoothie too but with the lack of time I have I just mix it with water.
I take it with some vegetable and fruits in my smoothie every morning. I know I am getting vitamins, minerals, and fiber and feels s really great !!